- I got a 9/10 on a quiz.
- My second class was canceled.
- I had hot chocolate/coffee
- I went to work, picked up an extra two hours, and realized why I love working in the dining hall at OBC so much more than here.
- I showered and managed to cut the back of my leg, right at the bend. Fantastic.
- My right upper arm has been twitching intermittently for the last 3.5 hours.
- I had a really good dinner with Christin.
- I saw a squirrel fall into a garbage can.
- IT WAS GORGEOUS OUT TODAY!
- That’s about it… for the rest of the night, I will proofing Emmy’s paper, reading for Humanities, and watching Murphy Brown… and of course, having Bedtime Poetry.
Have a fantastic day all.